Lisa Houff Photography
I've been captivated by photography since I was five, watching my Dad's Polaroid photos come to life in seconds. That fascination turned into a hobby for decades, and in 2016 I turned that hobby into a full-time business. It's not a job or a career. It's my life purpose to capture your vibrant and beautiful colors of this rainbow called Humanity. There are five genres of photography and videography that particularly appeal to me: Girls & Women, Dance, Families, Professional Headshots & Branding, and Stylized Themes. See HIGHLIGHTS for descriptions.
- GIRLS & WOMEN: I help empower girls & women through "trueYOU" sessions that make them feel fantastic about themselves.
- DANCE: In my mind, the true expression of joy is dancing, and I long to capture this poetry in motion in photographs.
- HEADSHOTS & BRANDING: I help promote small businesses with customized photo sessions to promote their brand.
- FAMILIES: What does family mean to you? Whether you're a family of two or a house full, let me photograph your reality.
- STYLIZED THEMES: What's a photographer without an imagination? Let's think outside the box and design a unique story.