Clarion Pointe Harrisonburg
A newly renovated hotel in the heart of Shenandoah Valley
Our newly renovated Clarion Pointe® Harrisonburg hotel located off I-81 is the perfect place to call home while visiting Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. Our Harrisonburg, VA hotel offers a convenient location, whether the purpose of your visit is to catch a football game at Bridgeforth Stadium, experience the great outdoors or business. We are near top area attractions such as Massanutten Resort, Bridgewater College, Eastern Mennonite University and more.
We offer a range of amenities for our guests. We have a fitness center, a seasonal outdoor pool, an on-site marketplace with craft beer, select wine and small bites and free better-for-you breakfast and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf brand coffee. We also have free parking (including parking for buses), which makes our hotel great for group travel. For those travelling with their pets, our hotel is pet-friendly, too.
Being rich with history and home to an esteemed university, Harrisonburg has a wealth of locally owned businesses. The town was designated a National Main Street Community in 2004. You’ll find all kinds of small shops and dining options in the picturesque downtown. While we think our town is lovely, we also encourage you to explore the surrounding area if you have time. We highly recommend Skyline Drive—one of the most scenic drives in the state—which less than 30 minutes from our hotel in Harrisonburg, VA.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi and on-demand connectivity to power your electronic devices and stream your favorite shows
- Free better-for-you breakfast with premium coffee
- Craft beer, select wine and small bites for purchase in our marketplace.
- Contemporary guest rooms incorporate locally inspired design concepts, signature murals and crisp, white bedding.
- A dedicated space featuring modern cardio and strength training equipment, so you can stay fit to the core.