Kick off fall in the Shenandoah Valley with the Broadway-Timberville Autumn Festival & Antique Car Show on Saturday, September 11th, from 9am-3pm, rain or shine.
Craft, artisan, food and retail vendors will line Main Street in Broadway, along with classic cars for the Antique Car Show!
Thank you to our sponsor, Pilgrims.
• Artisans and crafters – many with fall décor items for sale
• Sidewalk Sales and other specials from Main Street Businesses
• Antique Car Show at WW Motors
• Local Non-Profit Organizations and businesses participating
• Local food, bake sales and other delicious meals or food to-go
• Broadway Farmer’s Market open
The Broadway Autumn Festival was created to highlight what our local businesses have to offer, and to bring in shoppers from out of the area. It has long been the first Fall Festival in the area – kicking off a great season for other festivals in Bridgewater, Elkton, New Market and Dayton. The Autumn Festival has always been very community-focused with profits going directly back to the community through scholarships to local Broadway High School seniors.
Interested vendors can complete an application at J&B’s Country Store, 169 North Main Street, Broadway, VA 22815.
J&B’s Country Store is open Tuesday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Sunday 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Volunteer Sign Ups: https://airtable.com/shrawncg9dFqGpTsN
Be certain to list BTBC as the organization you represent when you are signing up.