Broadway’s Oktoberfest will be held on Saturday, September 24, 2022! Join us from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m. in Heritage Park for German-inspired beer, food, wine, and more. Music from Josh Davidson & Who Shot John. Thank you to our sponsors: Pilgrim's, F&M Bank, Blue Ribbon Nursery, Carpet Tech, Lantz Construction Company, Morris Insurance & Financial, and Grandle Funeral Home.
Music: Josh Davidson - 4:30 - 5:45 p.m. Who Shot John - 6:15 - 8:30 p.m.
Beer, wine, hard cider and food list coming soon!
• $10 admission at the gate - no advance ticket sales. Children under 12 enter for free.
• Be prepared to present proper ID for alcohol sales - no ID = no alcohol.
• Ticket purchase includes festival admission (not food or beverages).
• No outside food or beverages permitted - great selection of food vendors onsite!
• Bring your lawn chairs and blankets to socially distance in Heritage Park.
• F&M Bank ATM on site.
• Leashed service dogs are permitted; all others are not.
• Port-a-johns are available.
• Parking available across the park from Turner Ave. Limited handicap parking at event entrance. Attendees are able to drop people off near entrance.
Date and Time
Saturday Sep 24, 2022 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM EDT
145 Turner Avenue
$10 admission at the gate - no advance ticket sales.
Children under 12 enter for free.
Ticket purchase includes festival admission (not food or beverages).