Since 2004, WILD GUYde Adventures (WGA) has been providing guided outdoor adventures in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Potomac Highlands of West Virginia. Rock climbing, caving, and canoeing are all available in this marvelous area. Guests include families looking for meaningful and exciting times together, scout troops, youth groups, friends wanting a weekend escape from the city, and individuals desiring to learn technical activity skills. WGA is a member of the American Mountain Guides Assoc., the Christian Adventure Assoc., the Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce, the Ntl. Speleological Society, the Shenandoah Valley Travel Assoc., and the Access Fund. WGA holds commercial use permits in the George Washington Ntl. Forest, the Monongahela Ntl. Forest, and Shenandoah Ntl. Park., and is an equal opportunity employer and provider. WGA is incorporated in Virginia, and is fully insured.
- Guided Outdoor adventures in Virginia and West Virginia http://www.wildguyde.com/
- Rock climbing and rappelling adventures http://www.wildguyde.com/climbingandrappellingadventures.htm
- Teambuilding and Action Consulting http://www.wildguyde.com/Consulting.htm
- Wild caving adventures http://www.wildguyde.com/cavingadventures.htm
- Canoeing adventures http://www.wildguyde.com/Canoeingadventures.htm
Whom to Contact
- Lester ZookOwner/Head GuidePhone: (540) 433-1637