January 04, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce officers and new Board members for 2019 elected at the January 3rd Annual Banquet, held at the Hotel Madison and Shenandoah Valley Conference Center.
This year’s Executive Committee introduced at the Annual Banquet includes:
- Dr. John Downey, BRCC –Chair
- Frank Oncken, Skyline Roofing – Chair-Elect
- Joel Shank, Dynamic Aviation -Immediate Past-Chair
- Dwight Buracker, PBMares -Vice-Chair of Finance
- Donna Preziuso, American National Insurance – Vice-Chair of Member Services
- Dr. Melissa Lubin, JMU Outreach and Engagement– Vice-Chair of Community Relations
- Skip Weakley, LD&B Insurance - Vice-Chair of Programs
- Kelly Burkholder, Ameriprise Financial Services
- Lindsay Lopez, Advantage Physical Therapy
- Kyle O’Brien, Town of Broadway
- Andy Vanhook, Appeal Productions
- Skip Weakley, LD&B Insurance & Financial Services
There were four new Directors were elected at the meeting.
- Umar Ali, First Bank & Trust Company
- Kelly Blosser, Riddleberger Brothers
- Andrew Friedman, Cargill
- Quinton Callahan, Clark & Bradshaw, PC
The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce is one of the largest membership organizations on the I-81 corridor and is dedicated to enhancing economic opportunities for the betterment of the region.
For more information, contact Frank Tamberrino at 540-434-3862 or email@example.com