Commercial Lines Account Representative
The Commercial Lines Account Representative is an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through constructive, empathetic conversations and by providing remarkable customer service. This individual must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and who exhibits exceptional interpersonal relationship skills. The successful Commercial Lines Account Representative will communicate and coordinate with their colleagues in their specific division and in our overall organization to deliver optimal levels of care for our clients and to achieve divisional and organizational objectives. With this backdrop in mind, the Commercial Lines Account Representative communicates directly with clients, prospects, partners and vendors through a variety of channels in order to educate, problem solve, process, identify solutions and create calm depending upon situational demands. As a representative of the organization, the Commercial Lines Account Representative aligns personally with the organization’s values as reflected in the LD&B BLUEprint and models these values on a daily basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Understand risk management techniques and coverage options to meet the needs of a diverse business community.
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional demeanor toward customers, colleagues and vendors at all times.
• Demonstrate communication and customer relationship skills and in understanding how to utilize the division’s products and services to meet customers’ needs.
• Manage a standard-sized or moderately complex group of clients and cooperate with colleagues to serve all clients within the division.
• Provide prompt, accurate, courteous and customer-focused service to clients. Service includes responding to questions, resolving complaints, processing requests, providing information, researching problems and developing solutions.
• Provide feedback to the Division manager concerning the efficiency and effectiveness of the customer service process and collaborate with others in the division to develop, implement and meet division goals.
• Maintain accurate, complete and timely records of all activity in the appropriate agency and partner data management systems.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success and consistently demonstrate our BLUEprint values every day.
• Other duties as assigned.