Administrative Assistant (Processing) (Personal & Commercial Lines)
General Job Description
The Administrative Assistant (Processing) provides process related service and support to their division in various capacities, including but not limited to importing and exporting data into various information systems, compiling, reviewing and verifying information, and interacting with carriers and vendors in support of accurate recordkeeping. The Administrative Assistant (Processing) works closely with all members of their respective division. As a representative of the organization, the Administrative Assistant (Processing) aligns personally with the organization’s values as reflected in the LD&B BLUEprint and models these values on a daily basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Regularly process and verify data across various agency management and database systems.
- Perform general office duties such as, organizing and maintaining filing systems, reviewing and processing applicable reports, scanning, and copying, printing or typing documents.
- Create documents and run reports for internal, client or vendor use.
- Provide additional administrative support to their respective division as requested or needed.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success and consistently demonstrate our BLUEprint values every day.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- May be asked to obtain appropriate licenses, certifications or credentials necessary and applicable to the division, including maintenance of same.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of completing tasks with little or no supervision.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and adhere to all requirements related to information security, privacy and confidentiality at all times.