IT Decisions has an immediate opening for an experienced System Administrator.
- 5+ years of system administration and/or network engineering experience, preferably in IT service industry
- Extensive experience with Microsoft server products, including Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, SQL Server
- Must be capable of deploying and supporting VMware and Hyper-V virtualization platforms.
- Knowledge of core network technologies, including wireless, switching, routing, firewalls, VLANs, SIP/VOIP, etc
- Appropriate industry certifications (or willingness to obtain them)
This position requires someone with excellent communication and customer service skills, a highly positive attitude, and the ability to function in a fast-paced collaborative team environment!
IT Decisions offers a friendly work environment and a positive team atmosphere, with competitive compensation, including full benefits and 401K matching.
Any service is only as good as the person that provides it, and at IT Decisions our customers and reputation are dependent on having only the best people around. If you have experience in the IT industry and value professionalism and integrity, we’d be glad to hear from you. All qualified resumes are reviewed and kept on file for at least 12 months.
To submit a resume, click HERE.