Stable Craft Brewing Company seeks an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to support its thriving Farm Brewery and Farm Cidery AgriPub in Waynesboro, VA.
We’re looking for a Food & Beverage Manager who is collaborative, passionate, humble, and eager to grow with us! The perfect candidate will have strong stamina, experience in a fast-paced environment, and excitement about sharing their knowledge of craft beer.
The Food & Beverage Manager supports Stable Craft Brewing operations by leading the team in an open, positive, and approachable manner. The Food & Beverage Manager monitors the service and performance of the team and is able to anticipate guests’ needs in order to proactively and effectively ensure guests’ total satisfaction.
Responsibilities of Food & Beverage Manager
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the restaurant to drive revenue and ensure the highest quality of service
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for guests and employees
- Oversee quality and presentation of food and beverage products, service standards, guest satisfaction, condition, and cleanliness of the restaurant and its equipment
- Personally supervises dining room to ensure quality production/delivery of product/service; interacts with guests to ensure satisfaction and enjoyment of dining experience
- Develop and maintain a high-quality workforce by interviewing and hiring employees, taking corrective action when necessary, and leading training efforts to ensure staff productivity and efficiency
- Maintain forecasts and budgets to ensure the profitability of department operations
- Monitor adherence to health, safety, and hygiene standards; ensure compliance with restaurant security procedures, inclusive of alcohol and other safety regulations
Requirements for Food & Beverage Manager
- 5 years of restaurant management experience
- Virginia ServSafe Certification required; Cicerone Beer Server is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of craft beer styles, and an eagerness to share that knowledge with teammates
- A passion for food and restaurant operations and a desire to make an impact on customers and business
- Demonstrated experience with decision making and quality control
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Previous Aloha experience is an asset
- Basic Google suite knowledge and comprehension
- In addition to a competitive salary, Vacation, Thanksgiving & Christmas off, we offer assistance with health insurance, perk package, and more.
If you are excited about joining the Stable Craft Brewing management team, then we invite you to apply.
As the area’s leading brewery, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward-thinking.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law--
For more detail about Stable Craft Brewing Company, please visit www.stablecraftbrewing.com
Estimated pay range
This range is estimated for Food & Beverage Manager jobs in Central Virginia at similar companies.
Base pay range $40,000/yr - $65,000/yr
Temperature and oxygen checks are performed at the start of each shift. Enhanced cleaning procedures.To apply: Send Resume & Cover Letter to info@stablecraftbrewing (dot) com