Leads, directs and controls the credit, sales and human resources for the assigned area. Works with subordinate managers to assess overall soundness of the loan portfolio and advise on policy questions, business development, staffing requirements, performance management, and salary administration as they relate to the lending/branch teams. Responsible for defining, refining and developing key internal reports to monitor workflows, controls, and overall staff expectations to deliver on effective loan origination and servicing objectives for exception customer experience, while maintaining a safe and sound operation as it relates to internal controls and regulatory compliance. Actively engaged in continuous improvement strategy to ensure our staff training, technology, and business processes align with our business plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Agricultural field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years of credit experience in an agricultural-related/rural environment
- 5 years of experience leading a sales team
- Demonstrated competencies in credit administration and loan servicing.A thorough knowledge of Farm Credit & lending policies, procedures, and overall compliance requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of economic issues impacting the Farm Credit system
- Thorough knowledge of emerging technological advances and current best practices.
- Leadership skills required including organizing and planning, judgment, decisiveness, analysis, delegation and control, communication and interpersonal skills. Meeting deadlines and holding team members accountable to key deliverables
(FCV is an EEO/AA employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities)