Northwestern Mutual is ranked 90 on the Fortune 500 list.
Named as one of the best places to work in America by Glassdoor, sharing the spotlight with companies like Google, Delta, Lululemon, Facebook, and Apple.
Our average associate is four times more productive than the industry average because we have the finest tools and training in the industry.
Financial representatives with Northwestern Mutual help clients reach their financial goals, staying with them overtime and evolving their plans as their needs change. And with more than half of Americans believing their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities.
You'll partner with clients by creating personalized financial plans built on their unique needs and desires. And through our industry-leading solutions, you'll help them protect what they've worked so hard to achieve while also growing their assets for the future.
We're looking for competitive individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You'll be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career.
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
By joining our team, you'll have access to:
• An award-winning training program to help you get started.
• Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
• A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work-life balance, recognition and rewards.
• Full financial support for professional designations in certification for both your personal and professional business growth.
• The opportunity to pursue leadership and specialized roles.
• Exceptional income potential, as your hard work will directly relate to your sales results. Our financial representatives are independent contractors compensated through commissions, bonuses, repeat business, and client retention.
Our clients desire the following from their financial representative:
• A bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
• Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication, and transparency.
• The courage and ability to have difficult conversations when needed.
• A commitment to ongoing learning, including staying current on financial news, laws and the impacts to their clients.
• Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service.
• 4-year College Degree (REQUIRED)
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Self-starter and highly motivated
• Client facing experience