Credit Analyst – Entry Level (CA Trainee – Credit Analyst I)
Location: Staunton or Harrisonburg (TBD)
Under the guidance of supervisor and more experienced Credit Analysts, develops and analyzes all types of credit information for use by the Association in making lending decisions. Prepares complete loan packages independently on small- to mid-sized and low- to moderate-complexity accounts. Determines if financial profile of the borrower meets Association’s underwriting standards and credit philosophy. Completes all documents including numeric projections and written analyses, and makes clear and appropriate recommendations for action on loans and loan treatments.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or agriculture.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional skills in interacting with a diverse team.
- Ability to initiate, organize and prioritize work and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines as required.
- Knowledge of computer software applications, credit and accounting policies and procedures.