Maintenance Technician – Full-Time
Plan, direct, or coordinate the leasing, or governance activities of assigned residential real estate properties. Includes leased housing units and buildings.
- Performs general installations and repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, roofs, windows floors, woodwork, doors, paint, insulation and other building fixtures.
- Perform routine maintenance on facilities and equipment; such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Electrical assignments
- Diagnoses electrical problems
- Installs and repairs electrical components, equipment, or wiring.
- Complete daily work assignments in a safe, timely, and accurate manner.
- Analyze repairs requests and troubleshoot them.
- Perform maintenance tasks based on pictures, blueprints, written descriptions and oral instructions from Supervisors.
- Handle emergency maintenances and repair works.
- Records type and cost of maintenance or repair work and documents repairs as needed to meet company policies
- Maintain maintenance equipment, tools, and vehicles
- High school diploma or GED
- Years of Experience: 2-3 in Maintenance
- Valid Driver’s license and meet company driving requirements
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry
- Experience using hand tools, electrical tools, and various constructions equipment
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Customer and Personal Service
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills