General Job Description
The Receptionist is a passionate self-starter who serves as the primary point of contact for clients and visitors. This individual will deliver exceptional customer service assistance which entails answering phone calls and directing them accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs while providing an overall welcoming environment. The receptionist performs a verity of administrative activities in a timely manner. As a representative of the organization, the Receptionist aligns personally with the organization’s values as reflected in the LD&B BLUEprint and models these values on a daily basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner and route calls as necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks such as copying, faxing, filing, sorting mail, data entry and basic recordkeeping.
- Assist colleagues with special projects as needed.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success and consistently demonstrate our BLUEprint values every day.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or related experience preferred, but not required.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.